1) All the fields are mandatory
2) Upload a scanned copy of the latest marks card issued by the school.
3) A candidate can apply for more than one core subject combination. But only one combination for each application form is permitted.
4) Candidates opting for science stream must choose either Integrated or Non-Integrated course.
5) After the payment of application fee of Rs. 30/-, candidates will receive a confirmation and a registration number. The registration process will be considered completed on receiving the registration number.
“Wholesome learning for Success”
Salient features of integrated coaching section
1. Regular full time coaching and preparation for both PU board and competitive examinations, like JEE Mains, NEET, CET etc, taking place parallely.
2. Maximizing the preparation, both content and time wise for the two different types of examinations. subjective and objective types.
3. Regular CET/NEET/JEE pattern test.
4. College with proven credentials of excellent discipline and guidance.
5. Very committed and talented teachers having many years of experience conducting classes for entrance examinations.
6. Empathetic class teachers to lend encouragement, advice and counselling.
7. Parents kept continuously updated by regular meetings and messages.
8. Daily attendance report to parents through OPTRA
9. Timings from 8.45 am to 5.00 pm
10. Sunday Holiday
11. Students need not go for any tuition class outside the College. Hence saves a lot of money and time.
12. Students get sufficient time to study as well as to relax at home.
|Science (Non-integrated) SSLC||80500/-|
|Science (Non-Integrated) CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board||81500/-|
|Science (Integrated) SSLC||125500/-|
|Science (Integrated)CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board||126500/-|
|Commerce : SSLC||80000/-|
|Commerce : CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board||81,000/-|
|Combination||PCMB||PCMC & PCME||COMMERCE|
|Cat – 1||4||8||4||3|
Last Date for applying 27/07/2021, Tuesday. Upload the marks card downloaded from the NET.
List of selected candidates will be announced in college on Friday 30/07/2021.