1. Students can apply more than one combination. Each combination requires separate application.
2. Students opting for science stream must choose either Integrated or Non-integrated course.
3. After the payment of application fee of Rs.30/- students will receive receipt for the same and application number.
“Wholesome learning for Success”
Salient features of integrated coaching section
1. Regular full time coaching and preparation for both PU board and competitive examinations, like JEE Mains, NEET, CET etc, taking place parallely.
2. Maximizing the preparation, both content and time wise for the two different types of examinations. subjective and objective types.
3. Regular CET/NEET/JEE pattern test.
4. College with proven credentials of excellent discipline and guidance.
5. Very committed and talented teachers having many years of experience conducting classes for entrance examinations.
6. Empathetic class teachers to lend encouragement, advice and counselling.
7. Parents kept continuously updated by regular meetings and messages.
8. Daily attendance report to parents through OPTRA
9. Timings from 8.45 am to 5.00 pm
10. Sunday Holiday
11. Students need not go for any tuition class outside the College. Hence saves a lot of money and time.
12. Students get sufficient time to study as well as to relax at home.
|Science (Non-integrated) SSLC||82000/-|
|Science (Non-Integrated) CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board||83000/-|
|Science (Integrated) SSLC||127000/-|
|Science (Integrated)CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board||128000/-|
|Commerce : SSLC||80000/-|
|Commerce : CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board||81,000/-|
|Combination||PCMB||PCMC & PCME||COMMERCE|
|Cat – 1||4||8||4||3|
Last date for applying: 12/08/2021
Announcement of First list of selected candidates in College: 13/08/21, 9.30 AM