Last date for applying online 16-08-2020, 4 p.m.
Selected Candidates will be intimated through SMS/Email between 17-08-2020 & 20-08-2020.
1) All the fields are mandatory
2) Please keep ready the following scanned/digital documents of the candidate for uploading :
1. Provisional marks card downloaded from internet.
2. Caste certificate (if applicable)
3. Passport size photograph
3) Candidate's name, father's & mother's name should be filled as per 10th standard marks card. No changes can be made later
4) Candidates seeking admission under any category other than General Merit should upload the scanned copy of the caste certificate and enter the certificate number in the online application form.
5) A candidate can apply for more than one core subject combination. But only one combination for each application form is permitted.
6) Candidates opting for science stream must choose either Integrated or Non-Integrated course.
7) After the payment of application fee of Rs. 30/-, candidates will receive a confirmation and an application number. The application process will be considered completed on receiving the application number.
“Wholesome learning for Success”
Salient features of integrated coaching section
1. Regular full time coaching and preparation for both PU board and competitive examinations, like JEE Mains, NEET, CET etc, taking place parallely.
2. Maximizing the preparation, both content and time wise for the two different types of examinations. subjective and objective types.
3. Regular tests on PU syllabus as per board requirements
4. CET pattern test every week.
5. College with proven credentials of excellent discipline and guidance.
6. Very committed and talented teachers having many years of experience conducting classes for entrance examinations.
7. Empathetic class teachers to lend encouragement, advice and counselling.
8. Parents kept continuously updated by regular meetings and messages.
9. Daily attendance report to parents through OPTRA
10. Timings from 7.50 am to 4.00 pm
11. Sunday Holiday
12. Students get sufficient time to study as well as to relax at home.
1) Applications should be submitted online only
#within 3 days from the date of announcement of SSLC results
#within 1 day from the date of announcement of ICSE/CBSE results
2) Students selected in the First List will be intimated through email & mobile phone after
#2 days for SSLC students
# one day for ICSE/CBSE students from the last date of applying online.
3) 2 days will be given for payment of fees after receiving the message. Selected students to pay the prescribed fee within the given time period failing which their admission, will stand cancelled.
4) Second list or third list will be announced only if seats are not filled up in the first list.
5) A candidate not selected in first list and seeking admission under management can contact the college office in person.
Receipt of fees paid can be downloaded & print out of the same can be taken.
Original Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate (in case of ICSE/CBSE/Other State board candidates ) must be submitted by selected student as soon as classes commence.
If any of the details in the application is found to be incorrect, the admission of that student will be cancelled
|Science (Non-integrated) SSLC||80500/-|
|Science (Non-Integrated) CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board||81500/-|
|Science (Integrated) SSLC||125500/-|
|Science (Integrated)CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board||126500/-|
|Commerce : SSLC||80000/-|
|Commerce : CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board||81,000/-|
|Combination||PCMB||PCMC & PCME||COMMERCE|
|Cat – 1||4||8||4||3|