“The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today’s work efficiently”- William Osler.
Competitive entrance exams for Medical, Engineering and other pure science courses are becoming more and more competitive and they have become the single most deciding factor in the academic pursuit of the students. Science students have to take up important competitive exams like KCET,NEET,JEE Main, BITSAT,VITEEE,PESSAT and others post their II PU board exams. For the students to succeed in these exams, preparation has to be meticulous and super-efficient. Keeping in mind the needs of the students, Vidya Mandir launched the Integrated Coaching facility
The integrated coaching was initiated in 2014 with a very modest strength and has since grown phenomenally, carving a spot for itself in the Competitive Exam Coaching scenario of Bengaluru. The number for students opting for integrated coaching has risen consistently and at present there are 306 students in the integrated coaching sections. The numbers speak sufficiently of the success of the Integrated Coaching Initiative.
This option of Integrated coaching is available only for I and II PU students of VMIPUC
- Supplementary coaching for PU Board examination
- Coaching for competitive examinations, mainly JEE MAIN, CET, NEET
Salient features :
- integrated PU coaching and competitive exam preparation at one stop
- Coaching by college faculty that the students are already familiar with
- Regular practice tests and constant evaluation
- Optimization of time, commute and energy during the crucial 2 years of PUC education
- Sunday holiday
- The working hours are reasonable and students get sufficient time for learning and other activities
- Catering only to students of VMIPUC, thus ensuring excellent discipline and personal supervision
- It is quite cost effective with a reasonable fee structure and reduced commuting expenses
Annual fees (apart from regular college fees): 45,000/-
The integrated batch of 2016- 18 performed remarkably well in the KCET-2018 examinations, with many students securing ranks within the Five Thousand Mark.
|Sl.No.||Students Name||Eng. Rank||NEET State Result|
|2||Abilash Krishna Deshpande||1369||1526|
|3||Hemanth Alva R||1496||3526|
|4||Anusha M R||1759||3913|
|5||Sai Tejas G S||2065||3900|
|6||Sahana H J||2187|
|7||Sushmitha B R||2193|
|9||Prajwal Kumar B R||3194|
=> The 2017-19 batch followed suit, performing exceedingly well, bringing laurels to the institution.
|Sl.No.||Name||CET Rank||NEET AIR|
|2||Jaswanth M K||481||18633|
|5||Adithya U Bhat||923|
=> From 1 section in 2017, the institution has taken strong strides in pursuit of success and at present there are 5 sections for integrated coaching. The number for students opting for integrated coaching has been on the rise consistently and at present there are 306 students in the integrated coaching sections. The numbers speak sufficiently of the success of the Integrated Coaching Initiative.